UTAH!
April 1

grateful

Me

Mom

Dad

Phin

Bryson

Rocks

Sticks

Trees

pigs

Pretzels

Bonus ones

Reading

Tv

UTAH!

Posted April 1, 2020 by mayslearning in category Uncategorized

5 thoughts on “grateful

1. Mrs. Eaves

Hi May,
    Thanks for sharing your the list of things you are grateful for. Seeing the “bonus ones” made me smile. I’m glad reading is before tv.
    You shared things I didn’t think of. I could be grateful for pretzels too.
    Thanks for sharing your list with the world and making it a happier place.
    Keep on being awesome.
    ☀️Mrs. Eaves

Reply
    1. Denis & Virginia Gagnon

Pep and I are grateful for our family too which you are a big part of ♥️ . We are also grateful to be back home safely.

Reply
  2. Mom

I’m happy that you are grateful for your brothers! Even though it doesn’t always feel like it, they are your best friends for life. What a lucky girl you are. This is a lovely list, May. I love you!

Reply
  3. Pat Yeaton

Hi May, It is so good to see how many family members you are grateful for, that is very special. When I saw pigs on there I remembered I was going to tell you about an author I know that wrote a book about her pet pig. Her name is Sy Montgomery (she came to our school a few years ago) and the book is called The Good Good Pig is a story about her pig Christopher Hogwood. Don’t you love the name?! She and Christopher Hogwood live in the town that I grew up in and that’s how I got to know her. I think you would really enjoy this book!
    I miss seeing you in PE class! I hope you are able to get out and be active as the days are getting warmer and a bit nicer! Take care, Mrs. Yeaton

Reply